Many years ago (in 2001) a couple with a young baby bought a new house and they decided to decorate the smallest room and turn it into a nursery. Unfortunately the floor boards in this room had missing nails and they creaked a lot (which is not good for getting babies to sleep) so the couple decided to nail the floorboards back down properly. Unbeknown to them the previous owner had laid central heating pipes directly underneath….so instead of having lovely ‘creak free’ floorboards they ended up with a rather wet home! What happened next was that an individual from ‘Chemdry’ came and dried out the property and got their home back in order. The couple decided that they too could help families and bought a Chemdry franchise themselves and thus history was made and Chemdry Blossom was born!
It's always nice to put a face to a name, so when you call our office you know who is answering your call.
Kieran - Owner & Senior Technician
Does all the quoting, so he will be the first person you meet. He also does all the cleaning, so he will be the last person you meet!
He plays lots of football and also manages a youth football team. He’s very determined to stay fit enough to keep up with two sporty sons.
""The service provided was excellent. Kieran worked really hard and the carpet looks like it's just been laid. Thank you very much.""
Justine - Owner & Office Admin
Works in the office full time, taking care of anything and everything that might need doing, this includes marketing and admin...to name just a few of the tasks.
Enjoys spending time with the family and also has an allotment (which can get woefully neglected at certain times in the year!) and likes yoga.
"When I rang for information I was very impressed with the manner in which I was given every kind of answer. Very professional attitude."
Katie - Customer Services Administrator
Works in the office part-time. Katie's enthusiasm and eagerness to learn is a joy to be around and nobody can type as fast as she can!
Enjoys spending time with her husband and young family and the dogs. As with most Mums, spends a huge amount of time being a taxi to various clubs.
"Great staff, friendly, polite and helpful."
- We are a family business - we take pride in the service that we provide, treating others as we would wish to be treated ourselves.
- We are a progressive business - taking care that the equipment we use is maintained and updated.
- We are an insightful business - attending new training courses on a continually basis, never assuming that we know it all. By developing our education we develop our business, thus ensuring that you receive the very best treatment.
- We are a responsible business, not just in the solutions that we use, but also for your peace of mind, the knowledge that we are affiliated by industry related organisations. (See below for full details)
- We are a business that cares - it matters to us what you think of our service and that you will continue to use us year after year for all your carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning and leather cleaning needs!