There are many things to consider when thinking of having any commercial carpet cleaning done.
- Can the commercial carpet cleaning be completed out of hours?
- Are the solutions and products safe to use?
- Do they supply a comprehensive written quotation?
- Will I be given an honest opinion about spots and stains and what the restoration results will be?
- Are the technicians fully qualified and what are they doing to keep their skills up to date?
- Does the company have the correct level of public liability insurance?
- Has this business affiliated itself with industry recognized companies?
All these things matter and combined they ensure that the service, delivery and end results to the client are second to none.
This shop needed to have their carpets cleaned on a very specific day and at a set time.
It had heavy traffic throughout the store and was riddled with chewing gum….the technician stopped counting at 20! As you can see from the next photo, the carpet in front of the tills was brought up like new and all evidence of chewing gum removed.
The client was delighted with the results. More importantly, the process we use means that the carpet is dry in hours, so there was no fear of disruption to business the following day.
The carpet cleaning industry is ‘self regulated’, so choose your tradesman carefully. Any reputable carpet cleaning company will show evidence of training. It’s always best to check who they are affiliated with and who they might have been audited by.
Visit our page at http://www.chemdry-blossom.co.uk for details on all our services, client testimonials and much more.
Before cleaning – covered in red paint and heavy traffic stains
After cleaning – all traces of paint and traffic gone!