You can have soft and supple leather again
Love your leather furniture - bring back the colour and suppleness.
Quality leather furniture can be a huge investment and provides beauty and comfort to your home for many years. Therefore having it cleaned and cared for by a professional is very important.
Why take the risk of allowing someone to clean it with little more than DIY products you could use yourself? We use specialist products that are designed specifically for the different types of leather, so ensuring that your furniture is cleaned and reconditioned safely and brought back to life again.
So don’t let the colour fade or appearance deteriorate too far. Our team based in Rayleigh, Essex are experts in leather furniture cleaning and they are on hand to advise and help you with all your questions or queries.
Discover all you need to know about carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning.
Get your FREE Consumer Awareness Guide sent to you now...
Our Guaranteed Leather Furniture Cleaning Service includes the following:
Your upholstery will look revitalised and smell wonderfully fresh too and our service comes with the peace of mind that we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee as well.
- FREE on-site written quotation;
- No ‘Hard-Sell’ – your custom is important to us;
- Work diligently to deliver quality and value;
- Deep clean using products that are safe for your family and pets;
- Extend the quality and life of your leather furniture;
- Leave you with visibly cleaner and softer leather furniture;
The benefits of using our Leather Furniture are:
- Full Leather cleaning audit - taking note of type of leather, level of soiling and previous damage/repair
- Leather cleaning - gently agitate the leather to remove any ingrained dirt and grease
- Leather conditioner & protector - rejuvenates the leather and will help maintain the suppleness
Tips on how you can protect your leather
- Not all leather is delivered to you with protection applied. If this is the case then it is wise to protect your sofa before you use it.
- In between professional cleans you can maintain the health and beauty of your furniture using Chemdry's soft cleaner and protection creams.
- Don't use cleaning products or wipes to mop up. Gently clean any spillages with a damp white cloth and dry with a dry white cloth, taking care not to use too much water or rubbing at the leather.
- Avoid having direct sunlight on your furniture and this will protect it from drying out and discolouring.
If you have some leather furniture that could do with some revitalisation, please get in touch by giving us a call on 01268 772 732 or contact us online