Carpet cleaners Rayleigh
We all love that freshly laid carpet look and want to maintain it for as long as possible. With our useful carpet care tips you can prolong the life of your carpets.
- Vacuum regularly – at least once a week, more so if there’s high traffic. Dirt and dust are the main culprits for wear and tear and cause ‘traffic’ marks.
- Always take your shoes off at the front door. Any dust and dirt you’ve collected on the soles of your shoes, however clean they may look, will cause an impact to the appearance and health of your carpets and home. You wouldn’t want your little ones crawling along the pavements so don’t let your carpets carry the same germs.
- Clean up spots and spills promptly. Remove any excess and then blot the area using a clean white towel. Never use a coloured towel as this may cause colour transfer. Leave a clean white towel over the stain with something heavy on top so it can draw out any excess moisture.
- Never scrub a stain. By scrubbing you will fray the carpet fibres and cause permanent damage. You may well remove the spill/mark but your eye will forever be drawn to the area because of the fibres being affected.
- Stain remover products are found in all supermarkets and could be your first port of call. In the long run however they may not help the problem. If plain water doesn’t do the trick then be careful using any type of detergent or carpet shampoo. It could leave a sticky residue which will attract dirt making your carpet look worse!
- Regular maintenance is key! Call in the professionals. We recommend you should have your carpets cleaned every 6-12 months. Not only will it extend the life of your carpets you will also have a cleaner, healthier home.
- Protect your carpets. When having carpets professionally cleaned it is a good idea to have protection applied. The protection will make your carpets more resistant and any spots and spills will be easier to clean up.
We can help you maintain your carpets and upholstery. Give us a call today on 01268 775272 to book your free no obligation quote. Prolong the life of your carpets and keep your home healthy!
In the carpet cleaning industry you really do get what you pay for. Having a skilled and trained tradesman is worth it’s weight in gold.
It’s a self-regulated industry, which means that anyone can set themselves up in business and there is nobody there to check that they know what they are doing. So it’s always important to check that the company and it’s staff have gone to the effort of affiliating themselves with industry recognized associations. That way, you know that they have been audited, so simple things like ‘insurance’ is up-to-date, as well as training. Why spend thousands of pounds on carpets and furnishings and then entrust their cleaning to a person, just because they provided the cheapest quote? Always check a tradesman’s credentials and make sure they are skilled in their trade….it could save you a lot of hassle further down the line.
Here at Chemdry Blossom we take great pride in letting our clients know that their homes and businesses are in good hands and will gladly share with you the accreditations we’ve got. It’s not just NCCA and Trustmark, we are also part of Trading Standards, IICRC, Tacca and are ISO accredited.
One of our clients sent back the following testimonial – Kieran was very polite and courteous and did a fantastic job. Our carpets look brand new again, and he even have me a tin of his Lemon Grove carpet freshener, which was really nice!