Chem-Dry Standard Terms & Conditions
- Where furniture is to be removed to enable cleaning behind or underneath, all breakables should be removed and cupboards emptied. We cannot be held responsible for breakages if this is not done.
- In the unlikely event that the following pre-conditions become evident during the cleaning process, we cannot be held responsible.
- Marks appearing on the face of upholstery fabric, caused by print on the reverse of the fabric or on padding or interlining.
- Parting of carpet seams that have not been properly fastened by either heat seaming or sewing.
- Damage caused by wear or by previous cleaning.
- Pile reversal in carpeting (highlighted by light reflection)
- We cannot entertain any claim make for damage unless written details of such claims are received by us within 14 days of completion of the work. Claims will only be entertained if based upon negligence.
- Any claims must be based on the value of the article concerned at the time of the clean taking place, taking into account age and wear and tear.
Your telephone call will be politely answered in person during office hours (9am-5pm Monday to Friday), using the companies full name Chem-Dry Blossom.
We will supply you with a verbal quotation over the telephone or you will be visited and receive a quotation on site within a mutually agreed timescale.
When you receive a quotation, you will be made aware of the basic Chem-Dry services: carpet, upholstery (including leather) and curtain cleaning, carpet and upholstery protection, provision of products for customer use between professional cleans.
A pre-test and full inspection will be carried out on all the items you would like cleaned and the results will be recorded on your quotation.
Completion of Clean
Your job will be completed within a mutually agreed timescale after accepting the quotation.
You will be supplied with a questionnaire, or be contacted by telephone or email, so you can comment on the quality of the service provided.
“If you are not completely satisfied with our service, we will put it right or refund your money.”
All Chem-Dry representatives will be neatly and professionally dressed in Chem-Dry branded clothing.
Vehicles and Equipment
All Chem-Dry vehicles and equipment will be clean and in good condition. All Chem-Dry vans will be professionally liveried.
‘We look for no less than 100% satisfaction – that’s why we are part of the Worlds largest carpet and upholstery cleaning company.’
If this was not your experience please contact us to let us know so that we can try to put things right on 01268 772732